- jordan why
- nORMAN FOR FUCKS SAKE SPICE IT UP A BIT MATE
- MARTHA YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BUY ALCOHOL
- *sounds of everyone in the UK who has seen a florentine screaming at the tv during the technical*
- jordan why
- chetna is still cool and adorable
- jjjjjjjordannnnnnnnnnnn no
- soggy bottom
- NANCY WHO THE FUCK DID YOU SELL YOUR SOUL TO????
- richard being adorable
- the most intense/difficult showstopper round so early on
nobodies used salt instead of sugar this season, i’m so dissappointed.
#MaryBerryDeathStare #GBBO #JustSayNoToShopBought
I felt a shiver run down my spine when Mary gave those “you couldn’t even make me your own fonDANT!” evils
I am (AS results) and I’m shitting myself; if any of you are getting AS or A2 results massive good luck and I’m sure you’ve all done beautifully!
And remember, there’s always baking if you fail.
lots of love,
I really love the fact that for a few weeks every year Britain absolutely loses its shit over a bunch of people we’ve never seen before in our lives squatting in front of ovens and crying over the texture of cake I feel like it really brings us together in combined fear of soggy bottoms
Is it for any reason against the law/immoral/frowned upon to change this URL to officialgbbo or officialgreatbritishbakeoff (both of which were, surprisingly, available before I snapped them up. If anyone’s interested in doing a deal let me know after we’ve sorted out the present issue)?
I am in no way affiliated with BBC or GBBO but is that a problem? Does anyone have any authority on this situation? Any answers/advice greatly appreciated :) xx